Easy 45-Day Return Policy
Not sure which color or product to get? Feel free to purchase as many products as you want, and return the ones you don't need. We understand that picking the right outlet can be difficult, and offer a no-hassle 45-day return policy money-back guarantee.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return any Lew Electric, Hubbell, Legrand, Leviton, Taymac, Sillite, Allied, or Adorne item for a full refund of the merchandise total with no restocking fees.*
*Only products from S-Box have a 15% restocking fee if returned.
Simply submit your return request within 45 days from order date to be eligible for return, you then have 30-days after you receive your return instructions to send the product back.
You will receive a UPS shipping label to return your product (excluding International orders), the cost of the label will be deducted from your refund. If the item was defective or damaged you will not be charged any return shipping fees. Refunds are issued within 5 business days to your original method of payment once the item is received and inspected.
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a full refund (please do not modify the product in any way). If these conditions are not met, then the return could be subject to a restocking fee, or the product sent back to sender.
Refused shipments will be credited back the merchandise amount, minus any returned freight fees, including duties and taxes if it was shipping into Canada.
Return an Item or Order
- To start your return "CLICK HERE".
- Enter your order number and email address and select the item(s) and quantity you would like to return.
- Click "Return Items"
- We will email your return instructions with a shipping label within 1 business day.
- When you receive your shipping label from us, please double box your shipment and make sure the shipping label is on the outer box.
- You can expect your refund within 5 business days of us receiving your return. All refunds are issued in the same form of payment used in the original transaction.